Officer Nomination form
- Section 1: The organization’s leadership will consist of officer roles. Officers are elected for a single term, which is a one year period starting and ending at the officer election meeting in the month of May.
- Section 2: The requirements to run for an officer position are as follows:
- 2.1: Candidate must be a UWM student enrolled on a fee-paying basis for at least half-time (undergraduates six credits, graduates four credits)
- 2.2: Candidate must maintain Full Membership status in the organization. (Article 3, Section 2)
- 2.3: Candidate must have at least one semester of past membership (Outreach or Full Membership) on the team.